Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sunny Mornings

I love the mornings when I wake up and can see the sun rising over the water when I look out from our deck.  This morning was no exception, a beautiful sunrise and a perfect morning for taking pictures.



Top - RW&Co., Skirt & Belt - Smart Set, Shoes - 7's, Tights - Plush, Necklace - Ricki's

Purple is one of my new favorite colours that I definitely want to add more of to my wardrobe.  What is your favorite colour?

Also don't forget to enter my May giveaway here!  It runs until May 14th and is open worldwide!  Also be sure to pop over to Darling Dilemma's shop to check out the awesome sale she is having right now!  Perfect chance to pick up something for Mom for mother's day!  Hope you are all having a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. Wish it was sunny like this today out! So sick of the rain. You look gorgeous in your outfit! Love the purple blouse and matching bracelet.
    I received my giveaway today thank you so much! Can't wait to wear them.

    Fashion in the Fog: Guest Post at Along the Shore

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!