Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tropical Tuesday - Miss NB

Woodstock, New Brunswick is not a verY tropical place.  However, compared to the fog of Saint John it can feel like a tropical haven when you go there in the summer.  Each summer since 2001, I venture to Woodstock for a few days to help out with the Miss New Brunswick pageant.  Since I was Miss NB in 2001- 2002 I have met many amazing young women from around the province.  I am so honoured to be able to go back and help out with an organization that gave me such an amazing experience.  Here are some photos from last summer's pageant:
 Me & Sandra Hudson, Miss NB Pageant Coordinator

 Dress - Forever21, Shoes - Naturalizer
 Myself & the reigning Miss NB, Mary Cameron from Dalhousie.

One of my favorite parts of the pageant is seeing all the girls gowns and outfits.  This year's queen is no exception, her dress was handmade to go along with her talent of highland dancing.  It is such a gorgeous and well made dress.  Thank you to Brent McArthur of Studio East (the official photographer for Miss NB) for the photos.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!