Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tropical Tuesday - Toronto

My sister used to live in Toronto, and her apartment was a 4 minute walk to the Eaton Center.  We did some awesome shopping there!  She has since moved back here (and as happy as I am to have her back here) I do miss having the opportunity to go to Toronto each year and go shopping.  These photos are from our first trip out to visit my sister.  This night we travelled downtown to the Medevil Times Dinner Theatre.  This was such a great time and each section had a knight; and our knight won!


Dress - Urban Planet, Sweater - My sister's, Purse - Aldo, Shoes - Spring
Some of you may recognize this dress from my post for Chairty Chic a few days ago.  I have donated my dress to this, so hopefully this will give you an idea of what it looks like on.  Hope you are all having a lovely week and staying dry in all this rain!  Hope to see you all on Saturday at the Chaity Chic event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!