Friday, July 22, 2011

Summer Florals & an Apology

First of all I would like to start by apologizing to all of my readers for being away from blogging for so long.  I truly have missed it and am very excited to be back at it again.  After my dance recitals finished back in June, I came down with a sinus infection that lasted 5 weeks.  However, after lots of rest, chicken soup (made by my wonderful Hubby) and some antibiotics I am back.  Thank you all so much for being patient with me.

Today I want to share with you are very fun purse that my mom bought for me for my birthday back in May.  I love all the flowers on the this purse and the feminity it has.  It is my perfect purse for summer


This Steve Madden purse was a fabulous find at our local Winners store.  My mom always has the greatest luck there finding things like this.  For those of you that are not familiar with Winners, it is a store that gets in many different brand names at discounted prices.  If you see something you like, be sure to pick it up as they go very quickly and a lot of he time there are only 1 or 2 of the item you like.  Thank you all so much for stopping by and I will have a great giveaway next week, stay tuned!!  Enjoy the sun this weekend and try to stay cool!

1 comment:

  1. hope you're feeling better now! welcome back!

    the handbag is really cute!!!!

    jos xx
    check out my giveaway!
    mypretty-pinkjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!