Thursday, August 18, 2011

Carrie

If you follow me on Twitter and my Thursday shoe posts you know that I have been on the hunt for leopard print shoes for the fall season.  I had also ruled out heels because of of our little one expected to arrive in December.  However, one of our local uptown shoe shops, Manchester Shoe Salon, has been posting their new falls arrivals and I feel in love with a pair of their guess heels.  The Carrie pump is simply amazing, yes the heel is roughly 4" but I can still wear them now.  I put them on layaway so I can slowly pay them off.



I still am going to look for a pair of animal/leopard print flats.  Hopefully, I will find a pair of those in the next few weeks.  Be sure to check out all of Manchester shoe's fall arrivals on facebook as they have tons of great shoes and bags arriving all the time!

5 comments:

  1. I love these but think I love the peep toe one with the red tip better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my eye on a pair of boots and a handbag there. So much beautiful stuff! I heart fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely post Melissa! We love this Guess shoe too - the scooped out sides add so much wow! Look forward to the outfit posts with these stunners on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shoes are absolutely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!