Friday, August 12, 2011

Date Night

This outfit was worn for my date Saturday night with my Hubby.  We went out to the movies and saw "Captain America".  It was a very good movie and in 3D.  I quickly snapped these photos of my outfit before we went out the door to make a run to Bulk Barn for some candy for the movie. 




Jacket - BB Dakota, Dress - Smart Set, Belt - Je Suis Prest Boutique, Shoes - Aldo

We are going to have a quiet weekend this weekend and finish cleaning out our spare room for baby that will be arriving in December.  However, we did see some great previews for movies coming out in the future when we were at the movies last weekend.  Hope you all have a great weekend and the sun is shining where you are!  Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!

3 comments:

  1. Loving your belt! You always look so put together and lovely! Congratulations on the little one on the way in December...so exciting!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I definitely missed something - had no idea you were pregnant! Congratulations!! So exciting! Haha, and I cannot wear dresses to the movie theatre - I am always SO freezing, I can almost always be found in leggings and a big sweater, even in summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brown belt with the black dress!! I can't believe you are pregnant! So exciting!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!