Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fresh Cut Grass

This morning I took to my back yard to do some outfit photos.  Little did I remember that my dear hubby had just mowed the lawn yesterday afternoon.  Fresh cut grass, some damp weather and suede booties don't really go well together, but I unfortunately did not realize this until after I had done the photos.  I am happy to say the booties survived.  Today's outfit is definitely not my favorite but was great for kicking around the house on this lazy hazy day.



Jeans - !iT Jeans, Vest - Forever21, Tank - Wal Mart, Belt & Bracelet - Smart Set, Booties - Lovely People
The rest of my week is filled with coffee dates, a shopping trip to Calais and a hair appointment.  Hope you are all having a great start to your week!  Also be sure to check out the great sale Darling Dilemma has going on right now and the contest on her blog!  
 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful look! Don't you just love belts and creating layers in your look! Hope your week has been lovely so far!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those booties! So cute! Protect them from the grass.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!