Saturday, August 6, 2011

Leopard print - Haylie

Once again this season leopard print is in and so I have made a pair of these shoes on my must have list for fall.  Here is a great pair of leopard print heels made by Chinese Laundry and available at Zappos.com for only $79.96, what a great deal!


However, for me I will not be able to purchase these heels and wear them this fall season.  I will be sticking to flats.  Why you ask?  Well, I have some exciting news....my husband and I are excpecting our first child in December.  I hope you will all continue to read along and follow with me as I start my style journey in the maternity world.  Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you are enjoying your weekend and don't forget to enter my August giveaway here!

1 comment:

  1. Tracey Baker ThorneAugust 7, 2011 at 4:48 PM

    Yes! Its finally becoming more public :-) Congrats again girl. I can't wait to see the maternity oufits! So excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!