Friday, August 19, 2011

Moose on the Beach

My parents live right on the coast, next to the ocean.  The water that you see in my header is a photo on their beach.  It is a very beautiful place, especially in the summer.  Last Saturday my parents had the whole family down for supper and we even had a special visitor while we were there.  A moose decided to come visit and spend sometime on the beach in front of their house before taking a swim in the water to the island on the other side.

It was also very hot last Saturday there and so I chose to wear one of my favorite BB Dakota dresses for the day to keep me cool.  This dress is so versatile as it is very easy to dress up or dress down, and super comfy!







Jacket - RW &Co., Dress - BB Dakota, Belt - Smart Set, Necklace & Earrings - Silver Daisy Designs,
 Shoes - Naturalizer
Also don't forget there is only 1 week left to enter my giveaway for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to ModCloth.  Click here for all the details on how to enter.  Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!