Monday, August 29, 2011

Photo Adventure

Last week I had the wonderful pleasure of having my photos taken by the fabulous Emma of Full of Fabulous and Darling Dilemma.  You may remember our last photo adventure that took place uptown at the end of March; these photos were much warmer but just as much fun!  We chose a different location this time.  The first place we went was a set of railroad tracks on the west side.
 While we were on the railroad tracks I wanted to see if I could stand on the rails with my heels, well lets just say it wasn't very successful, but it was fun to try.  You can see me trying in the photos below and then giving in to taking off my shoes.  You can also get a little peek at my baby bump in the 2nd photo.


I also had the pleasure of modelling Emma's newest creations, baubles.  These are so elegant and unique.  I am definitely going to be purchasing one.  The one below is not listed in her etsy shop yet but you can check out the rest of her baubles here.  The one I am wearing has a combination of beautiful pale green and burgandy beads.  The baubles are my new favorites!!  Each one contains a unique combination of beads.



After the railroad tracks we went to a second location but you will have to tune in later this week to see where that is, and it also features another one of Emma's baubles.  A huge thanks to Emma again for taking these amazing photos!  Check back tomorrow for the winner of my August giveaway!  Thanks for stopping by and hope all of you on the East coast are safe from hurricane Irene!

Shoes - Naturalizer, Dress - Covet(Je Suis Prest), Bracelets - Smart Set, Ring - Je Suis Prest, Necklace - Darling Dilemma

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!