Monday, August 8, 2011

Rainy Day Coffee Date

What a better way to spend a rainy morning but sipping a starbucks coffee with a friend and chatting.  This rainy Monday I met up with fellow blogger and friend Emma, of Full of Fabulous.  We had a great time chatting and catching up on our summers.  Then we headed over to one of our local shoe stores, Manchester Shoe Salon, to check out their sale.  It is a great one if you haven't been there already, get 50% OFF your 1st pair and 75% OFF your 2nd pair.  Stop in soon as these will go fast!


It may have been pouring rain (and forcast to do so all week until Thursday) but it was still warm enough to wear shorts and the perfect opportunity to break out these shorts I got at Charity Chic in May.  I apologize for the indoor outfit photos but wanted to have some new ones for you.  Unfortunately, it is looking like all my outfit photos will be inside this week, but there is still lots of summer left to get out in the sun!
One of the things I love the most about this coat is the pattern on the inside.  It is so fun and was totally unexpected when I first picked this up.  This jacket will also be great to wear into the fall as I transition into maternity clothes.  Also this outfit was the perfect opportunity to wear my Darling Dilemma earrings.  Be sure to check out Emma's shop for some unique and gorgeous pieces.


Short - Suzy Shier, Top - Smart Set, Jacket - RW&Co., Shoes - Nine West, Earrings - Darling Dilemma

Hope you are having a great start to your week and that your Monday was great.  Don't forget to check out my giveaway here, it closes August 26th!


2 comments:

  1. Love it and what perfectly cut and fit shorts...and your shoes are the perfect pop of color! The inside pattern on your coat is lovely!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I love the pop of colour in those shoes = fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!