Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Scarves

Yesterday my sister and I spent the afternoon shopping in Moncton.  One of the main reasons for our trip was to go to H&M.  While browsing their racks we came across alot of animal prints, specifically leopard print.  However, in their maternity section they did not have any leopard print but I did find a super cute leopard print tube scarf.  Here are a few of my favorites that I was eyeing on-line before we went shopping.  However, H&M had the more afordable option at $14.95.



Leopard print scarves



1.  Yves Saint Laurent silk shawl
$560 - net-a-porter.com
2.  Yumi viscose shawl
£9 - houseoffraser.co.uk

£285 - net-a-porter.com

$819 - mytheresa.com


Image created using Polyvore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!