Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Search Continues...

For fall I have been on the hunt for a coloured cardigan and it is proving to be rather difficult.  While there are many gorgeous neutral cardigans out there, coloured ones seem to be harder to come by.  However, last night while I was browsing one of my favorite brands, BB Dakota, I may have found an alternative.  I found a super cute blazer in a lovely shade of pink, which is the exact colour I wanted the cardigan in.

I am hoping I will see this jacket in stores soon, as I think it will replace my coloured blazer I am searching for.  I love the flaps for pockets and the 2 small button detail where the jacket closes.  What is your must have for fall? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this! the little falre on it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!