Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Shopping Day!

On Friday last week I had the pleasure of spending the day with my Mom.  Each year we take a day and go to the shops in St. Andrews, have lunch there and then usually go to Calais if we have time.  And of course, our trips to Calais always feature a stop at Marden's.


This dress was comfy and cool for the day of shopping.  The jacket was perfect for the cool breeze while we were in St. Andrews.  However, once we got to St. Stephen/Calais that cool air disappeared and it was so warm.  While in Calais, we went to Marden's  and of course the first stop we made was at their shoe department.  I had a great find; a pair of leather shoes for $9 (watch for tomorrow's shoe post to feature these)!  If you are heading over anytime soon all their summer shoes are marked down. I also found a pair of Kate Spade NY heels there that I loved for only $60, but they were a half a size too big.  You never know what you are going to find at Marden's.
Dress & Jacket - RW &Co., Shoes - Aldo, Earrings - Express, Bracelet - H&M
I returned home that night to go to the Je Suis Prest Fall Launch Party with my sister.  There are are so many gorgeous pieces coming out for fall and they have more to come.  I can't wait to see the rest of the gorgeous fall pieces Kiera gets in!  This certainly was a perfect shopping day.  What would be your perfect shopping day?

2 comments:

  1. RW always has the cutest dresses. I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this outfit...especially the blazer!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!