Thursday, September 8, 2011

Academia

What a crazy week it has been so far!  This is the first week back to school and while getting back into the routine is nice, it seems like things go non stop all day long.  One of my favorite things about back to school is planning all the new outfits.  This is proving to be a bit more challenging these days with the pregnancy and teaching one class of dance 110, but I am getting by.  But if you are still looking to do some back to school shopping, Shabby Apple, has launched their new line academia.  I love all their dresses and they even carry maternity and plus sizes as well.  You can easily access their site by clicking on their image in my side bar.  Here are a few of my favorites from their new line:



2 comments:

  1. oooh love the dresses on this site! too bad shipping to canada is $30 :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melrose - I know I would love to order from there too, such gorgeous stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!