Monday, September 19, 2011

Casual Sunday

Yesterday was a day filled with browsing, coffee and chatting with some lovely ladies.  My sister and I attended the Saint John Baby Expo and got some great information.  These new Heidi Klum skinny jeans were the perfect thing to wear to this, so nice and comfy.

Jeans - Heidi Klum, Top - bobi (Je Suis Prest), Shoes - Lovely People, Earrings - Burlington Coat Factory
Thanks to my sister Steph for taking these photos and for spending the afternoon with me.  I was so glad I wore these heels as she got a chance to audition for the New Brunswick Fashion week models and she made it.  Also it was great to chat with Dominique, Barb and Chelsea, some other local bloggers, who I ran into while in Market Square.  Then I also had the honour of meeting with Kate of Silver Daisy designs to chat about an exciting event happening in October.  More on that later! 

These earrings were great for this outfit as well as they gave me a little pop of colour.  I was so happy to find them yeseterday on my shopping trip with my Mom to Bangor at Burlington Coat Factory for only $4.99.


Hope you all had a lovely weekend and have a great start to your week!



2 comments:

  1. You were the only 6 month preggo girl I saw there in skinny jeans and heels. Your looking fab!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are amazing, I like how they're really different from what you would normally see.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!