Thursday, September 15, 2011

Shop my Closet!

**UPDATED - MARCH 25, 2012**
Clearing things out of my closet is something I need to do more regularly.  I have decided to post things here on my blog to sell in the hopes that someone else will get some wear out of them.  All clothes are in very good shape.

See something you like?  Follow these steps:

1.  E-mail me at sighgushgasp@gmail.com or message me through my facebook page with the name of the item you would like to buy.
2.  Send me your postal/zip code so I can calculate the shipping for your item/items. (if you are local we can arrange for drop off/pick up) 
3.  Purchases will be made using PayPal.

Items will only be held for 48 hours.  If purchases are not made by then, the item will go back up for sale.  Once items are paid for and shipping address is confirmed items will be deleted.  All items come from a smoke free home.

If you have any questions about the items feel free to send me an e-mail!  Happy Shopping!

Jacket from Smart Set (Price Reduced!)
Size - X-Small (fits generously)
$15 
$10



Satin Dress - Kensie (purchased locally at Je Suis Prest Boutique)
Size - Small
(Worn once and was dry cleaned last spring)
$10



Grey flats with flowers - from Target
Size - 9.5
$2.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!