Friday, September 2, 2011

Photo Adventure Part 2!

Welcome to part 2 of the photo adventure with the lovely Emma of Darling Dilemma and Full of Fabulous!  In case you missed part 1 you can read about our adventure here involving some local railroad tracks.  Here is a sneak peek of what you missed when we were at the railroad tracks and you can see a little peek of my pedicure from Element5 Spa (enter my giveaway from them here):


For the 2nd part of our adventure we went in search of a brick background.  One of the local middle schools was the perfect back drop for this and we also found this interesting grate in the windows that made for great photos.  I also got to change my necklace and wear another one of Emma's lovely baubles.  There was a few educators around the day we took these as the principals and vice - principals were back then but no teachers yet.  I hope there were no meetings going on in the room behind me as I am sure they would have been wondering what was going on.



Necklace - Darling Dilemma, TINY BAUBLES stone & bubble necklace

When we arrived we found that every few feet along the side of the building was this cream painted section which made for a great background with my outfit.  Once again a huge thank you to the talented Emma for taking my photos and letting me wear her gorgeous jewellery!  Be sure to take advantage of her summer sale, it ends tomorrow Saturday, Sept. 3rd!  Hope you all have a lovely long weekend and enjoy one of the last weekends of summer!



 Dress - Covet (Je Suis Prest), Shoes - Naturalizer, Necklace - Darling Dilemma, Ring - Je Suis Prest, Bracelets - Smart Set

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!