Friday, September 23, 2011

Ruffles

Today could not come soon enough.  My hubby has been away for 9 days for work.  I cannot wait to see him tonight.  It's funny how the statement "absence makes the heart grow fonder" is so true.  This dress is so comfy for work and perfect for going to meet hubby at the airport.  It was one of my purchases from Vegas.


 My favorite part of this dress is the ruffles at the neckline.  They add the perfect feminine touch to this dress.  It is also an esay to style dress as the belt came with the dress and by adding a pair of tights it will be perfect for fall.


Dress - Motherhood Maternity, Sweater - Dex(Je Suis Prest), Shoes - Aldo, Bracelet - Express
My weekend is going to consist of spending some time with my hubby and perhaps some browsing shops uptown.  I hope you all had a great week and have a fabulous weekend planned!  

1 comment:

  1. That dress really is adorable! My boyfriend is going away for the entire month of November for work, not looking forward to that. It's hard to be separated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!