Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fantasy Hair and Make-up Competition

Part of the events on Friday for New Brunswick Fashion week was the Fantasy Hair and Make-up Competition.  The creations these stylists and make-up artists came up with was just amazing!  However, unfortunately after this competition was over it seemed like most of the audience members left and missed the rest of the fashion show.  When first looking at the 6 creations number 5 stood out to me as my favorite and it ended up winning 1st place in the professional category. I think the reason she stood out to me was the details on her eyelids, made to look like eyes.
Here is a glimpse of some of the other gorgeous creations.  I don't know how they come up with these great ideas and how the models stayed so still the whole time!






1 comment:

  1. Great post Melissa! Number 5 was my fave too...we must be winning pickers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!