Monday, October 10, 2011

Fashion Forward

Last week was NB Fashion week here in Saint John.  Most of my posts this week will recap the events that I attended.  Today's post is going to start with a shopping event that took place in uptown Saint John on Thursday night called Fashion Forward.  This was a great chance to do some Christmas shopping and even some shopping for yourself.  I started the evening by heading over to Silver Daisy Designs.  Silver Daisy had a great deal with no tax and if you spent $50 you got your name entered to win this gorgeous Marc Jacobs purse.
They also had a draw for a second prize for a $50 gift certificate.  I picked up a gorgeous clutch and an Esquared Jewels necklace while I was there.  Also the lovely blogger, Julia, was there doing a what to wear.  Then I headed next door to Urban shoe Myth and down the hill to Rowena's and Piece O'Cake to get a yummy pina colada cupcake!  Then I headed back to Brunswick Square where I ran into fellow blogger Emma of Full of Fabulous, as well as the lovely Pam and Chelsea of Maritime Shopaholic just outside of Je Suis Prest Boutique.  Je Suis Prest had 25% off everything in store as well as a chance to win a make over with Adam of Hairacy's and a $200 gift certificate to their store when you made a purchase!  I picked up a gorgeous red jacket and a sweater that I had on layaway.

After leaving Je Suis Prest I decided to venture home as my feet were getting sore from the cute shoes I was wearing from Manchester Shoe Salon.  Thanks to Chelsea for snapping this photo of them as we headed up the escalator.  Also after I arrived home I was so excited and surprised to hear that I had won that gorgeous purse pictured above from Silve Daisy Designs, thanks so much to Kate for offering this great prize!!     


To all of my Canadian readers, I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving and got to spend some time with your family and friends!

4 comments:

  1. Those leopard print shoes are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome that you won the purse!! Congrats! It's gorg! And loving your leopard shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little purse is to die for . Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!