Saturday, October 1, 2011

Teal Ruffles

My blog has been getting put on the back burner lately with being back to work.  So I just wanted to share this work outfit with you from a couple of days ago.  I snapped these photos when we were having our beautiful weather at the beginning of the week.
Today's outfit is consisting of jeans and a t-shirt, as my parents are coming up to bring us our crib for the baby and help get the room set up.  There isn't too many more weeks left, as of Monday, there will only be 9 weeks until our due date!  The time sure is going fast.  In case you missed it, be sure to check out yesterday's post and help me choose a diaper bag here.  Also tomorrow, I am looking forward to getting together with some of the other local bloggers to get prepared for an exciting event being put on by Silver Daisy Designs.

Pants & Tank - Motherhood Maternity, Blazer - RW&Co., Shoes - Aldo, Bracelet - H&M
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You look AMAZING. I Love the color of your top. Looks great on you.
    Fashion in the Fog: The Bluffs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, wow, you don't even look pregnant at all in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great color on you and I'm loving the bit of ruffle too...you are quite the chic pregnant lady and I love it!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!