Monday, November 7, 2011

Devon Thomas

A week or so ago I discovered the lovely designer Devon Thomas.  Her Spring/Summer collection is very chic and feminine and I instantly fell in love!  So when I heard she was running a facebook contest I totally jumped at the chance.  To enter the contest you needed to send in a photo of yourself and a picture of your favorite piece from her Spring/summer collection.  For me, I fell in love with the red dress in the collection.  In the contest she has only taken 10 contestants and the one that has the most likes on their photo by Friday, Nov. 18th wins the racer back tank from her collection and will have a piece from her collection named after them or a family member.  Here is my photo:
If you get a chance, if you could head over to facebook and like my photo I would greatly appreciate your help.  I am currently in 2nd place.  Feel free to share the contest with your friends and to "like" her page if you like what you see.  If you are having trouble with the link above type in Devon Thomas, go to her page and look for the photo album called contest.  Mine is photo number 8.   Hope you are all having a great start to your week!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!