Monday, January 30, 2012

Shoes of the Week

Last Tuesday I ventured uptown to go pick out my shoes that I won courtesy of Leigh-Ellen's blog and Rowena's boutique. The unique thing about Rowena's is that they only have one size of each item. I also love how affordable their items are! If you haven't checked them out yet you should.

There were many lovely shoes, however since I am a size 9 there were only a few to choose from. I fell in love with the Steve Madden heels that Leigh-Ellen had posted on her blog and ultimately ended up going with those. Thanks to Leigh-Ellen and Rowena's for the amazing prize!

2 comments:

  1. So jealous! Those would have fit me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I think of it perhaps we need to start a Sisterhood of the Traveling Shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!