Monday, February 13, 2012

Chanel Spring 2012

On January 23rd, Perfumes Plus in Brunswick Square had a blogger preview night for the new spring line of Chanel.  Unfortunately, I was unable to attend as I teach dance on Monday nights, but Laura was kind enough to let me come in the next day and view the collection.  A huge thanks to Heather for all her help when I came in to view the products.  First up was the collection of nail polish, I just love all these fun colours!
April, May & June

The thing I love about this collection is how everything goes together; and it is all so fresh and bright.  I got to try all the lipsticks and lip gloss as well as the blush.  The blush is great and gives your cheeks a little bit of sheen.  My favorite item was the lip gloss as it wasn't sticky like other kinds I have used.  I will be picking up some of that for sure.  Be sure to stop by and check out the spring line, you won't be disappointed!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming in Melissa!
    Also, great photos in this post :)
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!