Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Darling Dilemma Launch!

Some of you probably remember my photo adventures and coffee dates with the lovely Emma of Full of Fabulous.  Not only is Emma super stylish but she is also very crafty!  She makes her own jewellery and launched her new Darling Dilemma line yesterday.  Each of her new pieces is so unique and beautiful I don't know which one is my favorite!  But if you choose your favorite you could win one of her pieces.  All you have to do to enter to go to her facebook page, find the album called LAUNCH and leave a comment on your favorite photo.  All the photos and jewellery are gorgeous making it hard to choose!  You can only comment once for your vote to count.  And if you happen to comment on my photo and it gets the most comments, I win too!  She also is having a sale in her Etsy shop right now.  To get to her shop click here or on the ad in my side bar.  Here is the photo of me modelling one of Emma's new pieces.  Thanks again Emma for letting me model your beautiful jewellery, it is always such an honour!
Photo by Emma Barlow

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!