Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shoes of the Week

Jimmy Choo always makes beautiful shoes.  When his newsletter arrives in my inbox there is always something that catches my eye and the preview of his spring/summer 2012 collection was no exception.  What drew me in was the Gail Leopard print shoe, however when I went to the website I discovered his Mira heels.  They are so much fun and available for pre-order right now at a cost of $2695.00 (a girl can dream right?).  Walking in them might be a bit difficult as the heel is 5.7", but I think it would be worth it, don't you?

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous but that heel terrifies me!! lol It looks like standing on a long nail!

    I bet we could fabricate a version of those florals though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome, I would love to try!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!