Sunday, February 26, 2012

Shoes of the week

Or maybe this post should be called steal of the week.  I stumbled upon these shoes at our local Mardens, in Calais, Maine.  Mardens is a surplus store and their stock is constantly changing.  Their slogan is "I should have bought it, when I saw it at Mardens".  Well I saw these shoes there back in August and immediately fell in love, however they were $70.  But considering the brand that they are that wasn't that bad.  I didn't buy them and figured they would be gone.  They are a really fun colour and would be so great for colour blocking with dresses this summer.  Well I was over again this past week and they were marked down to $14.99.  Yes, I got a pair of Micheal Kors for $14.99!  Such a great deal!  Thanks Mardens!



2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!