Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Darling Dilemma Trunk Show

Last Saturday was a gorgeous day and a perfect day for the Darling Dilemma Trunk Show.  My sister Carla and I went and it was a lovely afternoon filled with sweets, great conversation and of course beautiful jewellery!  This is going to be a seasonal event, so be sure to attend the next one if you missed this one!  Here are some of Emma's lovely creations that were at the show and some of the yummy goodies:







This necklace below is my absolute favorite!  This is going on my birthday wishlist!! (in case anyone is looking to buy me something for my birthday, hint hint ;) )

And who doesn't love a punch fountain!  How fun!

3 comments:

  1. Love your birthday wishlist choice. I'd put it on mine too! I was lucky enough to get my DD birthday wishlist choices back in February so hope it works out for you too.

    Also, a punch fountain! Em is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun photos! I am disappointed I missed it. I'll be there next time for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the sweets and the jewelry look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!