Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Day Back




Blazer - H&M ||  Tank - Old Navy ||  Scarf - C'est Moi * || Jeans - !iT Jeans* || Boots - Steve Madden || Ring - Ardene || Earrings - Brooklyn Thread || Nail Polish - OPI


This outfit was for my first day back to work (well, sort of); I was attending a workshop and also my first outfit post since being pregnant!  This also was the first day I left my baby girl all day long, it was hard but we got through.  This workshop was for the leadership program I am in at work and we meet 3 times a year.   I actually missed the first one since I had just had Adele.  So this was meeting number 2 and it took place on a casual Friday; hooray for jeans and a little bit of sparkle! 

P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway from Boutique Zekara, only a few days left!

* Items purchased locally - Je Suis Prest Boutique (scarf & jeans)

2 comments:

  1. i want your legs! love the look, the boots- it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are officially the most fabulous new mom! This outfit is lovely and you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!