Thursday, March 8, 2012

Shoes of the Week



Earlier this week while I was reading some of my favorite blogs, I came across this great shoe company, De Siena ShoesSandy a la Mode had featured a few of their designs in a post and I had to check them out!  All of the shoes on the website are beautiful and feminine.  De Siena shoes are made in Italy and are totally chic.  The shoes that caught my eye in their spring/summer line are the Jin Platform Pumps.  These shoes would be great to dress up jeans, or pair them with a dress for a fun night out!  Another reason they caught my eye is because they are red; I seem to gravitate toward red things and plus there is a bit of glitter on the heel!  Maybe I will get lucky and a pair of these will show up at Marden's one day.  These shoes will definitely be added to my list of dream shoes!  What is your dream pair of shoes? 



Also don't forget to enter my great giveaway from Boutique Zekara/Merle Norman here!

3 comments:

  1. These are like the fabulous adult version of Dorthy shoes! lol

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. somehow we got lumped together in a stylish ladies tweet and i am so happy about it! i love your blog! i am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aren't the shoes amazing?!?! love love love! thanks for the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!