Friday, March 23, 2012

Shoes of the Week

For this week's shoe post I am doing something a little different; I am featuring some of my shoes!  I love all of these shoes but I have too many pairs and need to get rid of some.  So on Sunday, a few of us local ladies are heading to Rhoda's to sell our pre-loved things, my shoes included!  To give you a bit of a preview I thought I would post a picture here.  There are even a couple of new pairs in the pile.  All shoes will be priced at $3 to $5 per pair and sized anywhere from 9 to 10.  Any that don't go on Sunday will be posted on the shop my closet page if any of you are interested in purchasing!
L to R (back):  Aldo leather heels, Turquoise Nine West Heels (worn once)
L to R (Front):  Yellow Essentials by Nina (worn once), Pink Leather Ginni Bini, Gold Micheal Shannon heels (NEW!)

Here are a few of my other lovely things I will be parting with on Sunday (or posting on the shop my closet page if they don't go).  There are many more that are not on this list!  Hope to see some of you lovely local ladies out on Sunday at Rhoda's from 8am - 2pm!

1.  Navy Ruffle Dex Cardigan
2.  Green Jack by BB Dakota dress
3.  Navy and White Zebra Jack by BB Dakota dress

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!