Thursday, March 29, 2012

Shoes of the Week

Two weeks ago on Rebecca's blog I saw this great DIY for a pair of heels.  DIY is something I want to try more of this year and you may remember the pair of heels my sister and I altered last year for her to wear to the ECMAs.  So when I saw these I instantly thought what a great way to bring some life to an old pair of heels or use up some beads you have laying around!  I unfortunately, have not had a chance to try these yet but the lovely Julie of Pop Champagne did and the results were amazing.  Here is a shot of her shoes below:
Photo by Julie of Pop Champagne (Image Source)
Aren't these shoes fabulous!  For the full instructions please see Julie's post here.  What a great and inexpensive way to add some new colour to your shoes!  I am hoping to try to make these this spring!  If you give them a try I would love to see the results!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the post - Julie and her DIY skills are pretty amazing eh?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!