Friday, March 16, 2012

What She Wore

Dress - Carters (similar) || Tights - Gymboree || Onesie - Gerber

Shopping is something I have always loved to do. When our baby girl arrived in November, this never changed. However, I now spend some of my money buying cute clothes for her. My family knows how much I love to shop and are always asking what Adele is wearing. My Aunt even posted on my Facebook wall last Saturday stating that my Uncle wanted to know what her outfit of the day was.  So here is what our baby girl wore last Saturday as we ventured uptown to our city market. Have a lovely weekend!


3 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit of the day. wonder if the DVF collection made clothes for babies this small...and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress, I had the same dress for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!