Thursday, April 5, 2012

Shoes of the Week & Fashion Forward

Before I was pregnant flats were something that were never a part of my closet.  When I was pregnant and being a teacher I had to get something more practical for my feet as I pretty much stand all day at work.  So flats became a new piece of my shoe wardrobe.  I still currently only own 2 pairs of flats but I am hoping to add a lovely pair of TOMS ballet flats to my closet here soon.  My sister came home from Halifax one weekend with a pair and I have been dreaming of them ever since.  I was so happy to learn that one of my favorite local boutiques, Je Suis Prest, will be carrying their ballet flats!  I can't wait until they arrive!  Maybe another item to add to the 30th birthday wish list.  Here are the Isabel burlap ballet flats that I am coveting!

Also tonight is Fashion Forward in uptown Saint John, which is a fabulous shop hop with lots of goodies to eat, discounts and prizes!  The fun starts at 6pm in Brunswick Square!  Hope to see you there!


3 comments:

  1. i love the ballet flats! but wish they weren't soo expensive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! :) I'm new here- thought I would say hello and let you know that I adore your blog so far! Off to stalk the rest of your site... Have a wonderful week, sugar! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the TOMS ballet flats. So cute.

    Great blog!

    Catherine
    FEST (food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!