Thursday, April 19, 2012

Shoes of the Week

Summer is right around the corner (or at least we can hope it is!).  So when I went shopping on Tuesday with my sister and a friend from my childhood that I hadn't seen in 3 years, I bought a new pair of sandals.  I instantly fell in love with these beauties.  They are so fun and have so many colours in them, they will go with most anything!  I have always wanted a sandal that wrapped around my ankle, so now I have found my pair.  It could have been the weather that day as well that inspired me to buy them, it was 26 degrees celcius that day in Moncton!  Here are the sandals and a little photo to get you inspired to start shopping for a new summer wardrobe!



Summer wardrobe shopping inspiration......


Adele sporting baby Gap sunglasses on our shopping trip!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is the sweetest picture. The expression on her face is priceless. If you had removed the tag, it could be an ad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she should officially model for that sunglass company. so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwww LOVE the sunnies on adele!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!