Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sunday Shopping




Top - Joe Fresh ||  Jeans - !iT Jeans* || Bracelet - Silver Daisy Designs* || Ring - Ardene || Earrings - Brooklyn Thread || Watch - Fossill || Shoes - Naturalizer || Bag - Timi & Leslie || Nail Polish - Joe Fresh 'Tomato'

Saturdays are always errand day, but this particular weekend we had to do all our shopping for the week on Sunday.  Since we were going to be running around town I wanted to be comfortable, so I opted for jeans and a casual tee.  I couldn't resist this cute tee at Joe Fresh.  It is bad having clothes at the grocery store, so easy to shop!  I swear I come home almost every week with something from there, but they always have super cute and affordable clothes.  After we ran errands, we then finished the weekend off with a  family birthday dinner for my hubby at his favorite restaurant the Ale House. 

Also I love my Timi & Leslie bag that I am carrying in these pictures.  Yes this is a diaper bag!  It is awesome because one, it doesn't look like a diaper bag and two, it has so much space and everything you need for baby!  It even comes with a little wristlet for you to put all your purse essentials in so if you need to change bags you can do it in a snap!  If you are a Mom I highly reccomend you check out these bags.  They make a great gift!  I am going to be buying one for my friend Tracey for her shower gift.   

* Items purchased locally - Je Suis Prest Boutique(jeans) & Silver Daisy Designs(Bracelet)

5 comments:

  1. cute color blocked shirt and ensemble! :)

    byw, i'm you 100th follower! woo hoo!

    /insert a celebration dance here!

    ahah.

    your newest follower,
    dorothy
    theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be able to resist that top either! The cut and colorblocking are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tee! I've been eyeing it for ages at our local Joe Fresh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!