Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Girls Morning Out





Cardigan - H&M || Top - Old Navy || Necklace - Je Suis Prest* || Jeans - iT! Jeans* || Shoes - Naturalizer || Watch - Fossil || Bracelet - gift from hubby

A couple of weeks ago my husband was away for a conference for work.  He got back from his trip around supper time on Saturday night so Saturday morning was a perfect opportunity for me and my sister to grab some breakfast, do some shopping and for me to drool over her new Michael Kors bag (so jealous!).  My little baby girl, Adele came along as well and was a great little shopper.  We hit up all our favorite local shops and then we were off to Old Navy where we got some great deals.  They had an extra 30% off all their clearance items that day as well as I had a coupon for another 30% off if you brought a reuseable bag!  What a great deal!

*Items purchased locally - Je Suis Prest Boutique( necklace & jeans)

4 comments:

  1. cute! i like the pink sweater with the stripes underneath :)

    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super hot outfit! I love it! I just found your blog and I'm loving it and have joined it as well. would love a visit when you get a sec aover at www.findyoursparkle2.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!