Friday, May 4, 2012

Made You Blush - Saint John

I was first introduced to Made You Blush back in 2006 at the Woodstock location.  I always stop in to see Suzanne and Patti when I am in town.  Then a few years later a location opened in Fredericton, and now we have one here in Saint John!  I was so excited when I heard Suzanne was opening one here!  They carry all your make-up essentials and are a great addition to uptown Saint John!  The shop is all pink and so much fun!  If you haven't been in be sure to check them out and like their facebook page!

I had a chance to ask owner, Suzanne Delong, a few questions about her fabulous business! 



1. What made you decide to open 'Made You Blush'?
I decided to open Made You Blush because I LOVE makeup! I use to work in film and television and used high end makeup. Makeup that you just can't get anywhere. So when I moved back to New Brunswick I realized that people felt the same way. I opened in 2006 and only carried about 10 lines. Now we have over 40! Plus, makeup was all I knew. I studied it and gained enough experience to feel comfortable to offer product knowledge and tricks of the trade to my clients.



2. How did you come up with the name?
I actually had a contest on FB. I liked this one the best. Im telling you, there were some GREAT names! But this one stood out to me.
Some of their yummy bath essentials!

 3. What products do you carry at MYB SJ?
We carry over 40 lines at MYB SJ. Our stop sellers would be: Bumble and Bumble, STila, Too FAced, LaLicious and THe Balm to name a few. These lines are also exclusive to MYB and we are proud of that.
Cheeky Monkey

4. What is the one essential make-up product that every woman should own?

This is a tough one. One Essential makeup product that every woman should own would be Mascara! Even if you are in a hurry, putting a little mascara on wakes up the eyes and you are ready to go!
One of the make-up stations for their private parties

Thanks to Suzanne and the lovely ladies of Made You Blush Saint John for letting me come in and take some photos!  Be sure to check them out, you won't be dissapointed!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!