Monday, May 28, 2012

Meaningful Beauty - A Review

Meaningful beauty is a line of skin care products designed by Cindy Crawford.  When I was contacted and asked if I would like to try a sample I was a bit hesitant as I suffer from sensitive skin and psoraisis.  After discussing the product with my doctor we decided that the Antioxident Day Creme would be safe for me to try (always consult your doctor before trying a new product, especially if you have skin issues).


This creme has an SPF of 20 designed to shield against UVA/UVB and is an anti-wrinkle creme.  The anti-aging ingredients help to clarify, brighten and even skin tone. This creme has a breakthrough antioxidant complex with a botanical blend that helps hydrate and revitalize skin.   What I really like about this creme is the high SPF.  That is one feature that I find hard to find in a creme.  I do find that I need to use quite a bit of the lotion to cover my face due to the thickness of it, however I feel that this is because of the high SPF.  Also, when you first apply the lotion is leaves a bit of an oily residue but that goes away within an hour.  The scent is also not over powering which is nice. 

I have been using this lotion for about 3 weeks now, and my skin does feel soft and hydrated but in terms of the anti-wrinkle I am not seeing a difference yet.  The Meaningful Beauty website says results should be seen in 6 weeks, so I am going to give it more time.  To find out more about their full line of skin care products please visit their website.

Note:  I was sent a sample of the antioxidant day creme for this review.  I was not compensated for the review, other than to receive the sample of the creme.  All opinions expressed above are my own.  Information about the lotion was taken from the meaninful beauty website.

1 comment:

  1. Great review.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!