Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Retail Life

The retail life is a website I first discovered through twitter.  This is a place to share and connect for retail work.  However, they also offer great rewards for members.  Every Wedneday they have a retweet to win contest, and the correct number retweet wins a $5 starbucks giftcard.  I was a winner of one of these cards and can't wait to receive mine (this is how I discovered the site)!  Who doesn't love a little starbucks!  They also have punch tab rewards and each time you log in you can click on the red rewards banner and can earn points towards visa gift cards and starbucks gift cards.  They also have a Member Referral program and for every 10 people that you refer to The Retail Life and who activate their membership, you receive a $10 Visa Gift Card. Also, every month one member who has loaded a profile picture to their personal profile will win a $10 Visa gift card.  The site also has a forum where you can post a link to your blog, view jobs, what's hot now in fashion,  sales and promotions, and new products.   You can follow them on twitter @TheRetailLife or visit their website at http://www.theretaillife.com/

   

NOTE:  I was in no way compensated for this post.  I thought my readers may enjoy hearing about ways they can earn free starbucks gift cards and visa gift cards and wanted to share this site with them.  

2 comments:

  1. I love how you can win all these cool prizes from the site. Thanks for introducing me to The Retail Life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Retail Life is already such a fantastic resource for retailers and the retail community, love that they add some fun perks to the mix!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!