Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shoes of the Week

I first fell in love with these Dolce Vita beauties when I spotted them at our local shoe store, The Urban Shoe Myth.  The combination of the cork and hot pink caught my eye!  These shoes are so fun and can be worn many ways.  You could wear them for a casual look with a pair of jeans or dress them up with a bright solid coloured dress for some colour blocking.  These pumps have a platform which I find makes walking in heels easier and I can walk longer before my feet start to hurt.  I am hoping to add these beauties to my closet!  What are some of the shoes you are coveting for the spring/summer?

1 comment:

  1. They're on sale now! I was in yesterday. Still holding out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!