Thursday, May 10, 2012

Shoes of the Week

Last week I had a chance to shop at one of my favorite stores in Calais, Maine; Mardens.  It is a great place to get shoes at a very reasonable price.  I wanted to share with you these Marc Fisher beauties that I got for $5.00!  They are leather and the colour is perfect for matching any outfit.  I normally am drawn to and wear heels, but I am quickly learning with the baby and having to lug a car seat/baby gear that flats are going to be a key part of my wardrobe.  I thought for the price that these ones would be a great place to start!

3 comments:

  1. Um, 5.00? That's amazing! Such a cute pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold is GORGEOUS. Good fine :))

    Want to follow each other doll??
    Let me know!

    Katie
    Belle De Jour

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!