Friday, May 25, 2012

Sidewalks




Jacket –Candies (similar) || Tank top – dynamite || Necklace – Joe Fresh (similar)|| Earrings – c/o Anjolee  || Jeans - !iT Jeans*(similar)|| Shoes – Corso Como *|| Bracelet – gift from hubby || Watch – fossil (similar

I wore this outfit last week to meet up with Emma for coffee and to deliver to her some shoes that I got for her at Mardens.   I decided to wear heels with this outfit however that turned out to be not such a great idea.   After our coffee date I was walking uptown and caught my heel on a piece of side walk that was falling apart, I fell and ripped these jeans.  These were my favorite jeans so now I am on the hunt for a new pair of skinnies.
However, despite the rip in my jeans, the beautiful  earrings I am wearing with this outfit were sent to me by Anjolee to review.  The thing I love about these earrings is that they can be worn casually or can dress up an outfit.  They also come in a lovely box and I gasped when I opened the package because they are so beautiful.  Anjolee is a great website for jewellery as you can customize any piece to your liking and budget.  I may have spent a little bit of time playing around on that site J.  They also carry other beautiful jewellery such as tennis bracelets, all different shapes and sizes of diamond studs and beautiful diamond engagement rings.   These earrings are also perfect for me right now as my little girl loves to grab anything that is dangly so studs are perfect and what a better way to make a mama feel beautiful!  I will be wearing these lots!

Note:  The earrings were sent to me to review by Anjolee.  I was not compensated for this review other than receiving the earrings.  All opinions expressed above are my own.
Items purchased locally - Je Suis Prest (Jeans), Urban Shoe Myth (shoes)


7 comments:

  1. loooving the cardigan/jacket!!

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is BEAUTIFUL. The colour is so perfect, and I love it with the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink and yellow together! cute outfit.. bummer about your jeans though.. I hate when things like that happen :(

    followme@www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bright color combination and i'm so sorry you ripped the jeans! i can tell my favorite skinnies are starting to get worn out and i'm on the hunt for another pair too :)

    your newest follower,
    elisabeth

    ps. just found your blog and i'm excited to go stalk some other posts of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously right now...I'm falling in love with your fashion sense all over again! :) It's like we're on the same brainwave because this is exactly like something I would wear.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!