Monday, June 4, 2012

Fields of Sunflowers Dress







Dress - c/o Sugarlips || Belt - Old Navy || Shoes - Michael Kors || Bracelets - Silver Daisy (similar) and gift from hubby || Earrings - Brooklyn Thread || Watch - Fossil (similar) || Ring - Dominican Republic


This yellow fields of sunflowers dress from Sugarlips is so much fun and great for colour blocking!  It certainly reminds me of sunflowers!  I wore this dress on Friday and even though it was a bit overcast it helped brighten my day!  I love cotton dresses in the summer time, they are so easy to wear and this one is very comfortable.  I really like the wide straps on it as well, so you don't have to worry about your bra showing.  I also like the detailing at the sweetheart neckline, something you don't tend to see in cotton dresses.

Thanks to my Mom and Dad for letting me use their beach/deck for the backdrop for these photos.  I was down visiting them for a couple of days while I had my year end dance recitals.  Friday was our dress rehersal and Saturday we had 2 shows.  This dress was great to wear out after dress rehersal when we went out to dinner!

8 comments:

  1. I love the colour of this dress. I just bought some shorts the same colour. Unfortunately my parents have a less than scenic deck to take photos of me in them. Also, I'm being optimistic. It's summer in the UK, but of course about 12 degress and raining! Just found your blog today and am excited to follow along.

    Rosie
    http://craftbotics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks great and holy Jesus your legs are looooong

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable dress! ok, yea & can we please trade legs? seeeeeriously girl. so long! jels, to say the least. haha :) xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks fantastic on you! Love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you are ALL legs!!! :) Just stumbled on your blog today... What a pretty yellow dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty! We just love this yellow dress!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. obsessing over this outfit!! These shoes are fabulous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!