Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday Swapper Spotlight!

This week we get to meet Miranda of All Things Lovely.  She really does live up to her blog name and is a lovely girl!  Be sure to stop by her blog and check it out!  Now lets get to know a little bit more about her:


1.  Tell us about your blog.

Hello Lovelies! I'm Miranda and I blog over at All Things Lovely. I'm a 20-something, Fashion Merchandising student on the cusp of graduating! You can find a little bit of everything girly at my blog such as style tips, DIY crafts, and how to be a baller on a budget!

2.  What is your favorite trend right now?

Colored Skinnies!! I need them in every color, right meow. ;)

3.  What is one trend that you wish would go away and never come back.

Super skin-tight dresses or skirts...you know, the kind that girls wear to bars? But only because I can't pull it off and secretly want to!

4.  Who is your fashion icon?

It's a tough pick. For classic looks, Audrey Hepburn but for more modern-day yet still classy looks, Lauren Conrad!

5.  In your opinion, what is the one essential piece that each woman should have in her closet?

A pair of good-fitting pants! Whether it's skinnies, jeans or jeggings/leggings, you should have a go-to pair of paints that you can throw any top on and run out the door!

6.  Tell us one fun/interesting fact about yourself!

When I was in third grade I was already pushing 5ft 2 and already had size 9.5 shoes. I was one of the fastest swimmers on the swim-team, probably because I had flippers as feet!

Be sure to stop by Miranda's blog and check out some of the other swappers in my sidebar!  Have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Melissa :) you're too kind! I just realized I put an "!" after like every sentence haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even notice! I do stuff like that all the time. Have a fabulous weekend!

      Delete
  2. she loves colored denim! i think we will be friends! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!