Thursday, June 7, 2012

Secret Blogger Swap!

In May I participated in the secret blogger swap that Danielle hosted over at Framed Frosting.  It is a super fun way to get to know another blogger and send them a little gift.  I certainly had fun getting to know Jayme and Mendi over at Her Late Night cravings.  I had tons of fun reading their blog and watching their you tube videos, seriously if you haven't checked them out you need to!  They are now one of my daily blog reads!

Yesterday, my package arrived from the lovely Nicole!  I see she is starting a new blog so once I know the address I will update it here.  But she sure took the time to read my blog and get to know me!  Here is the pretty card that she wrote a little note in.

Here is the beautiful insides of the box before I opened it.


Here are the lovely contents!  She got me lots of candy; I love werther's originals and gummy bears, 2 of my favorite candies!  A mug, perfect to go with the Starbucks Zen tea she got me, (which is my favorite green tea they carry!) and a beautiful pearl necklace that I can't wait to wear and I played around with it and I can wear it as a bracelet too!  Immediately after I was done taking pictures I went and made a lovely cup of tea and enjoyed it in my new mug!  Thanks Nicole for all the wonderful goodies, I really love my package!

Thanks to Danielle of Framed Frosting for hosting, I can't wait until the next one!  Missed out on the blogger swap but want to be in on the next one?  Sign up here to receive an e-mail about it!

4 comments:

  1. Glad yours arrived. I'm sure mine will be waiting for me when I finally get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad it finally arrived! ...and I'm also glad that nothing was broken in the process. It was so fun to go shopping, and put this together, for you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for our lovely package! Glad you received your box!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you finally got your swap package! Looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!