Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Weekend Wear




 Blazer - H&M (similar) || Leopard tank - Halogen (similar) || Black tank - Undercover Mama || Jeans - Silver Jeans || Shoes - Old Navy (similar) || Necklace - Unknown || Bracelets - Smart Set || Watch - Fossil (similar)


Last weekend was a bit rainy and overcast so this outfit was perfect for a day of running errands with my hubby and baby girl.  We had a wonderful morning enjoying a breakfast at our local city market and then on to some grocery shopping.  On Sunday, we attended my cousin's graduation pool party.  Unfortunately the rain kept us out of the pool, but it was still a great time!

The tank top I am wearing in this picture is also another one of my Marden's finds.  I purchased this top for $1.00!  It is a petite so it is a bit short for me so my undercover mama tank was perfect under it to hide my belly.  This top is light and airy, for those warmer days, but I also fell in love with the animal print!  And I won't lie, the price was right!

10 comments:

  1. I love that tank! I just bought some really cute shoes that would go perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just think is outfit is really cute, especially the red pumps which give it more confidence! big like!


    if you have time, please do check out my newest blog and become a member, i promise to return the favour!

    http://millionheartsandafewcrosses.blogspot.com/

    joss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style! The tank is great paired with the red accents. I need to find me some of those $1 deals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Love the pop of red in the shoes! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. $1? what a deal! this is such a great weekend outfit! i love how comfy, yet polished it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the combination between animal print and denim!
    great blog! Have a fun and fashionable weekend!
    xox
    borka
    http://chicfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your red flats!!

    www.mythriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this combo...the red shoes are a perfect complement to the total outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how a blazer instantly classy-ups any outfit! You look lovely!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the detail of the red shoes!

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!