Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Canada Day



Dress - Jack by BB Dakota* || Belt - Rowena's* || Shoes - Old Navy (similar) || Bracelets - Derng & Gift from Hubby || Watch - Fossil (similar) || Earrings - made by Katie Emrich

First of all let me wish all my American readers a happy 4th of July!  On Sunday, July 1st we celebrated Canada day here and we had a beautiful day for it!  Our little family went to St Andrews (a nearby ocean town) and took in a parade and a farmers market.  I love going there for Canada day as they close off the front street and you can walk from one end to the other without having to worry about traffic!  As always we saw lots of people we knew and then spent the rest of the afternoon visiting with my Mom and Dad and enjoying a BBQ.  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

*Items purchased locally - Je Suis Prest (dress), Rowena's (belt)

3 comments:

  1. You look so chic & divine here.....love the red belt against a pretty little white dress!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your eyelet lace dress, super cute!!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! Love it!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!