Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Colour Coordinating





Dress - BB Dakota || Belt - Old Navy || Earrings - c/o Moongems Jewellery || Bracelet - Derng || Shoes - Marc Fisher (similar) || Watch - Fossil (similar) || Sunglasses - Maui Jim

The lovely earrings I am wearing above are from Moongems Jewellery. The Moongems Jewellery collection is made by North Vancouver jewellery artist, Allison Power.  She has such sweet and feminine pieces. I love these earrings because they are light weight and are the perfect size so my little girl can't grab a hold of them.  The earrings I am wearing are the calla lily and freshwater pearl earrings; they are loved by many - they are so alluring - wear them to the office, dinner out or even to a wedding!   Be sure check out more of her beautiful creations in her shop or on Facebook.

I had to smile as I met up with Leigh- Ellen to take photos last week at UNBSJ; as she came across the parking lot she was also wearing orange!  We certainly colour coordinated well for outfit photos not having talked to each other about what we were going to wear.  It is always so much fun to meet up with her and take photos, and especially to take photos with someone who is another blogger!  I am also sensing another colour theme this week on the blog, orange.  A huge thanks to Leigh-Ellen for taking my photos! 

Note:  The earrings were sent to me to review/feature by Moongems Jewellery.  I was not compensated for this review/feature other than receiving the earrings.  All opinions expressed above are my own.

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this shade of red orange....I love dresses with plunging necklines as lovely as this! You totally rock it!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is seriously the most gorgeous red / orange / generally bright dress! And ti flatters you so perfectly!

    xx
    Melissa @ Melicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of the dress! It reminds me of summer. And does that belt have bright pink in it? I like the pink/orange combo!
    ~Jessica
    http://jeansandateacup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress, you look chic. Thank you for the comment on my blog.xx
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. this dress - both the cut and color- looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this adorable dress! You look so glam. And how you and your photographer are style twins : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissa you look beautiful! I love that dress, it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great and that dress is simply splendid! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!